At Delwi Groenink, we have approximately 100 people employed. Over the years, we have gained a lot of experience in metal working. Our main activities are production and delivery of components and special projects, but we are also specialized in the building of entire machines and units.
We value an informal and open atmosphere at our company. Short and direct lines of communication, engaged colleagues and a good working climate describe our company’s culture. Do you recognize yourself in this description? It that’s the case, Delwi Groenink is the right place for you!
As a welder, you are able to put together different components from our technical drawings and weld them to one product.
Furthermore, you will perform several activities with bending machines. You will check the materials that you use and make sure they meet the right specifications. Quality is important at Delwi Groenink, so high precision in your work is important.
- Passionate about technology and engineering;
- You are pro-active;
- You are able to work precise;
- Comfortable with both working in teams and independent work;
- A MIG/MAG welding certificate is a plus;
- A VMBO-education in the field of metal working or construction.
- A working week of 38 hours;
- At the beginning, daytime shifts;
- Eventually, working in shifts, which will result in a 14% premium.
Please press the button ‘apply’ to let us know who you are.